Stuffed Portebella Mushrooms
- 6 cups of fresh spinach w/ balsamic vinegar and olive oil. Prepare this as you would a salad, so adding the amount you would like.
- 1/2 of sweet onion sauted
- 1 fire roasted canned red pepper
- 1/2 cup pine nuts
- 1/2 cup pumpkin seeds (I used sprouted spicy pumpkin seed I bought at whole foods)
- 1/2 cup raw sunflower seeds
- 21 salute seasoning (Trader Joes)
- dried basil (fresh would be great) use to your liking
- 1/2 tsp salt
In a food processor blend nuts tell they start to stick together around 1 to 2 min. Then add spinach and peppers, Pulse to create a semi choppy mixture then fill in mushrooms. You can eat these raw or bake at 350 for 15 min.
This mixture also would be great as a spread for sandwiches wraps or on veggies or anything you want to dip!!